أداة سهلة الاستخدام التي تستخدم واجهة محرر وتمكنك من تقسيم ملفات النص إلى خطوط أو قطع.
TextWedge si a simple to use tool that uses an editor interface and enables you to split text files into lines or pieces.
The application allows you to use its dialog boxes to configure the actions you want to perform. If you use it in "Preview" mode, it functions as a multi-string regular expression search tool.
· A list of line numbers, delimited by commas, can now be supplied as splitting criteria.
· The line numbers can be negative (which means counting starts backwards from end of file).
· Newly created Column Wizard, for inserting, deleting and editing data columns.
· Column Wizard has a sub-wizard to reformat dates in the work column - this can also modify each date by adding (or subtracting) a fixed number of days, months or years.
· V1.2 contained a bug that caused date conversion to fail for a dataset with a column of dates where some dates were missing. Corrected in V1.2.1.
· In V1.2, the work column operations 'Fill Gaps Up' and 'Fill Gaps Down' can be extremely slow for large datasets. These operations have been speeded up in V1.2.1.
· String functions (different substring options) for sort keys in Sort Wizard.
· String lengths as additional sort key criteria in sort wizard.From RestfileFrom HulkloadFrom Sinhro